Friday, May 16, 2014

Why I Love Fine Art America


"Buying art is the same thing as falling in love." 


Daily Painting #7
"Chiles - Sweet Heat"
Acrylic on Panel
10" x 8"

Every artist needs to have a POD site.  What is 'POD'?  It's an abbreviation for 'print on demand'.  While I can only sell my original one time, through my POD site - Fine Art America, I can sell the image multiple times.

I especially like that Fine Art America gives my buyers a variety of choices.

Let's start with size.  I use a scanner to copy my paintings and upload them to the site.  This gives me an excellent copy of the original painting with very high resolution.  That allows FAA to create prints even larger than the original.  

For example, while this original is only 10" x 8", a collector could buy a print as small as 6" x 8" or as large as 24" x 30" without any loss in quality.



Want that image framed?  You can order mats and frames in a variety of styles and receive art ready to hang on the wall in just a few days.



You can also order the artwork on gallery wrapped canvas eliminating the need for a frame.  FAA also prints on acrylic and metal for a very contemporary look.


And all artwork is available as greeting cards which you can personalize.

Finally,  FAA's 30 day money back guarantee lets you purchase with confidence.

Buying a reproduction is smart.  It's an affordable way to decorate your home with unique art you won't find at every big box store.


To purchase either the original painting or a reproduction, visit here:


No comments:

Post a Comment