Thursday, May 1, 2014



Daily Painting #4
"The Bowling Party"

For those of you who are following me, and I believe that's 'zero' people right now, you'll remember I started this practice of daily painting to improve my skills.  That means trying things I've never done before.

Such is the case with "The Bowling Party".  I've been painting now for a few years and I've avoiding painting the human figure at all costs.  Well, not anymore!

I like that I painted this sort of in an impressionistic style, which frees me from having to paint too much detail.  It was enough for me to create well proportioned people of a discernible sex.


The original painting has been sold.
If you'd like a reproduction, from a 6"x 8", all the way up to a 30" x 40", visit here:

And if you'd like to visit my gallery and see all my paintings, digital art and photography, visit here:

Thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment