Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Art for Sale - "I'm Not Dead Yet"


To create one’s own world takes courage.” 

-Georgia O’Keeffe


Daily Painting #9
"I'm Not Dead Yet"
Acrylic, 12" x 9"
100.00

With apologies to Monty Python for the title.  This little guy is indeed, not dead yet.  It appears his compatriots have bought the farm, though.

This painting represents my gardening skills perfectly.  I kill everything.  I'm not neglectful; in fact just the opposite.  I have a tendency to 'love everything to death'.

Too much water.  Too much sun.  Too much fertilizer.

I believe this is a succulent of some sort.  The owner probably didn't realize how hot it gets on the balcony or the window sill in the midday sun.

Poor little guy.  Give him some love...and a good home...before it's too late!




To purchase either the original or a reproduction visit:









No comments:

Post a Comment